Magnificent Mission Beach Accommodation in the form of three beautiful boutique beachfront hideaways – minimum two night stays for the discerning traveller – singles, couples, a third person or child.
Our three air conditioned designer huts are tucked in a lush large tropical garden, with screened and shuttered doors and windows, lazy overhead fans, painted timber floors, ensuite garden bathrooms and beachfront verandahs with fringing palm trees and beach almonds the stunning backdrop – a few metres through the coconuts along a sandy path to the beach.
Mission Beach Accommodation at its best:
- Queen beds, luxurious cotton bedlinen and towels, beach towels, hair dryer and L’Occitane toiletries, amenity pack and Sejala carry bags
- Guest only secluded garden pool with comfy sun loungers and shady umbrellas
- Simple kitchenettes with filtered water, basic cleaning supplies, refrigerator, microwave and gas barbecue
- Smart TV, DVD and CD player, small collection of movies, music, books and games
- Complimentary WiFi
- Hammock, beach chairs and large umbrellas for sun and rain
- Welcome pack of tea and coffee and complimentary first morning breakfast box
- Housekeeping by arrangement (please note, may not be available due to COVID-19 restrictions), off site management with emergency contact available 24 hours
- Short walk to restaurants or gourmet delivery – no taxi or car travel necessary
- Off street parking
- Small animals by arrangement
For more, see our picture gallery
Sejala Beach Huts on Mission Beach, offer accommodation with that rare combination of peaceful solitude or comfortable companionship in extraordinary surroundings; a challenging sky dive, white water rafting, sea kayaking and scuba diving on the Barrier Reef for the more adventurous mood; and long leisurely walks on one of the most beautiful beaches in Australia for something in between.
Ulysses butterflies, sunbirds, parrots and flocks of native birds flutter by, the Sejala lizard can usually be spotted wandering out to the foreshore in the late afternoon and a cassowary or a few wallabies might even drop in. The full moon and sunrise over the Coral Sea can be breathtaking and summer monsoon downpours spectacular – a true tropical treat for the senses.
Sejala – feel the sand between your toes!