Pacific Parade, Mission Beach Queensland
For guest information and assistance the property trading as Sejala and Sejala on the Beach (the management) sets out the following:
- Where a booking agent acts on behalf of the management – the Terms and Conditions of the agent will also apply and the guest is deemed to have agreed to those Terms and Conditions.
- Travel insurance is recommended as cancellations can incur significant loss to the property and refunds may not apply.
- A refund is not available for reservations cancelled within 29 days of arrival unless the property is rebooked for the period. A minimum agent cancellation fee of $110 will apply.
- Loss of deposit plus a minimum agent cancellation fee of $110 will generally apply for cancelled reservations 30 days or more prior to arrival.
- Full refund less a minimum agent cancellation fee of $110 will apply for cancelled Sejala Beach Hut reservations of 3 days or less up to 7 days prior to arrival
- The property is let for holiday accommodation for the period stated on the letter of confirmation.
- The property, including the garden and the pools, is for the use of the current booked guests only.
- The property is not available for parties, weddings, commercial activities including photo shoots or functions of any kind without prior arrangement with the management – a fee will generally apply.
- Any damage or loss to the property, other than minor breakages, will be charged to the guest on or following departure.
- Small pets may be permitted at the discretion of the management.
- Candles and safe candle burners are supplied by the management. Due to the significant fire risk – no other candle or open flame is permitted.
- The management and the agent acting on behalf of the management will make every effort to ensure the property is in good repair but take no responsibility for inconvenience or loss caused by incorrect information, technical faults, malfunctioning appliances, power failures, weather conditions and any other matters outside their reasonable control.
- The guest is responsible for their own safety and the safe keeping of personal belongings and acknowledges neither the management or the agent acting on behalf of the management is liable for any loss to the guest of whatsoever nature.
- The guest authorises the management or the agent acting on behalf of the management to deduct from credit card or deposit any money owing pursuant to the Terms and Conditions of either the management or the agent acting on behalf of the management.