Tranquil tropical luxury for singles, couples and families
Pavilion style architecture, shuttered doors and painted furniture, lazy overhead fans, wide flagged terraces and a beautiful large secluded garden leading right onto the beachfront.
- Private in-house glass tiled terrace pool surrounded with pink ginger, mandevillea and lime
- Three air conditioned bedrooms with king beds or king singles, latex mattresses and mosquito nets on request.
- Luxurious cotton and French linen bedlinen and towels, beachtowels, beautiful toiletries, gowns, slippers and complimentary Sejala sarongs and carry bags
- Large flow through living space, gorgeous cotton covered cane furniture and daybeds, dining tables in and out and private corners everywhere.
- Flat wide screen television with Austar and free to air channels, DVD and CD player and collection of movies, music, books and games.
- Designer kitchen with filtered water, commercial gas stove and ovens, tapanyaki plate and pillivuyt cooking and tableware.
- Two bathrooms, spa bath, beach shower room and laundry facilities
- Hammocks, beach chairs, umbrellas and sun lounges
- Welcome pack includes red and white wine, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, specialty tea and coffee, breakfast packs and hand made nougat
- Housekeeping and pool service every three days or on request, off site management with emergency contact available 24 hours
- Short walk to restaurants or gourmet home delivery
- Off street parking
- Small animals by arrangement
For more – see our picture gallery
Sejala Beach House offers that rare combination of peaceful solitude; comfortable companionship in exotic surroundings; for the adventurous mood a challenging sky dive, white water rafting, sea kayaking and scuba diving on the Barrier Reef; and mid-night swims and long leisurely walks on one of the most beautiful beaches in Australia for something in between.
Ulysses butterflies, sunbirds, parrots and flocks of native birds flutter by, the Sejala lizard can usually be spotted wandering out to the foreshore in the late afternoon and a cassowary or a few wallabies might even drop in.
Summer monsoon downpours can be spectacular, the full moon and sunrise over the Coral Sea sensational and dinner under the stars always memorable.
Sejala – luxury under the coconut trees!