Beautiful boutique beachfront hideaways – overnight or extended stays for the discerning traveller – singles, couples, a third person or child.
Three air conditioned designer huts tucked in a lush large tropical garden, screened and shuttered doors and windows, lazy overhead fans, painted timber floors, ensuite garden bathrooms and beachfront verandahs with fringing palm trees and beach almonds the stunning backdrop – a few metres through the coconuts along a sandy path to the beach.
- Queen beds, luxurious cotton bedlinen and towels, beach towels, hair dryer and L’Occitane toiletries, amenity pack and Sejala carry bags
- Guest only secluded garden pool with comfy sun loungers and shady umbrellas
- Simple kitchenettes with filtered water, basic cleaning supplies, refrigerator, microwave and gas barbecue
- Television with Austar and free to air channels, DVD and CD player, small collection of movies, music, books and games
- Complimentary WiFi
- Hammock, beach chairs and large umbrellas for sun and rain
- Welcome pack of tea and coffee and complimentary first morning breakfast box
- Housekeeping every three days, off site management with emergency contact available 24 hours
- Short walk to restaurants or gourmet delivery – no taxi or car travel necessary
- Off street parking
- Small animals by arrangement
- Champagne, fruit and cheese or seafood platter available on arrival by arrangement – extra charge applies
- Daily housekeeping by arrangement – extra charge applies
For more, see our picture gallery
Sejala Beach Huts offer that rare combination of peaceful solitude or comfortable companionship in extraordinary surroundings; a challenging sky dive, white water rafting, sea kayaking and scuba diving on the Barrier Reef for the more adventurous mood; and long leisurely walks on one of the most beautiful beaches in Australia for something in between.
Ulysses butterflies, sunbirds, parrots and flocks of native birds flutter by, the Sejala lizard can usually be spotted wandering out to the foreshore in the late afternoon and a cassowary or a few wallabies might even drop in. The full moon and sunrise over the Coral Sea can be breathtaking and summer monsoon downpours spectacular – a true tropical treat for the senses.
Sejala – feel the sand between your toes!